Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lindsay Craziness

Have you seen this? My God. Forget the complete bullsh*t that's coming out of Lindsay Lohan's mouth and focus on her body! She's said to weigh about 95lbs right now. Scary. And if you do choose to listen to what she says...sad, huh? Doesn't at all get that Ellen was trying to help her out. Go away, Lindsay! Get your life together!


Me? I'm chillin' in Florida. I'm sorry posting has been lighter than I expected. I'm kind of taking this time to just relax and think about next steps. Since Boris Kreiman stole my url, traffic has been way down. And while I want to thank you all for coming and staying loyal to me - I'm going to take this little break to enjoy my kids and my parents.

I'll be back May 4th!!!! In full force. With funny vacation pics and a new giveaway!

xoxo

7 comments:

Gina said...

You totally deserve a great vacation Nikki. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Yay for giveaways! Enjoy your much deserved vacation.

Fonda

Salina said...

Enjoy your vacation!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away!

(LiLo is SUCH a train wreck. Yikes.)

--Rachel H.

Anonymous said...

We miss you, Nikki!!! All the pics look like you guys are having a great time, and I'm looking forward to you being back into the swing of things.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

*hugs*
Char-

Mia said...

So that's what happened. When I went to your old bookmark page, I went to some random ad page. Glad I found you on Twitter!

Anonymous said...

I think you better send out info again to all the people that email you. Glad you had a nice vacation. I just got back from DISNEYLAND!!
~Hillary