Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grey Gardens on HBO Saturday!!!

Photobucket
I am SO excited to see Grey Gardens on HBO this weekend. In 1971 The National Enquirer discovered Jacqueline Kennedy's aunt and cousin living in squalor in a dilapidated house on Long Island on 1971. Jackie helped them patch up the house and the documentary Grey Gardens made eccentrics "Big Edie" Bouvier Beale and "Little Edie" Bouvier Beale famous. Now Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange are starring in an HBO movie about the ladies.

I'm sad that Jessica Lange's face turned into this.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see this too!

Anonymous said...

that sounds great!

Jessica does look a little "streched".

But how gorgeous is Drew in this picture. I love it!

Salina said...

This looks good!
Too bad I have no HBO.

Anonymous said...

love the hair! dvr is set.

Amy said...

I want to see this so bad! I wonder if HBO will put this on their website so I can watch it there? I don't have HBO either.