Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brad & Angelina Split?!

Photobucket
According to blogger, Ian Halperin, Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie have split! On his website Ianundercover.com, Halperin reports " A four week IUC investigation has revealed that Hollywood glamor couple Brangelina has called it quits. This according to multiple sources close to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Pitt recently told a close friend “I can’t take Angie’s volatile temper anymore.”

He goes on to add, "According to a close friend of Pitt the couple’s relationship was tarnished by Jolie’s recurring pattern of resistance to change and ongoing need to exert power. “She refuses to accept Brad’s influence, even when he makes very reasonable requests,” the source said. The close friend added that a vicious custody battle has started, with Jolie seeking full custody of all the couple’s children. A source close to Jolie says the notorious actress has hired a top lawyer and plans to seek a restraining order against Pitt until the case is resolved. The Jolie insider said the actress has cited irreconcilable differences and a drinking problem by Pitt."
Another bombshell that Halperin drops is that Brad and Angelina have been married for two years "Pitt and Jolie were indeed married a couple years back in a foreign country. “They were definitely married with only a couple of people present,” a source close to Pitt and Jolie confirmed."

Following his stunning claim, Halperin was updating his story throughout the day yesterday:

****UPDATE**** An Angie source, usually reliable, contacted me today saying they were all together in New Orleans on the weekend in the company of a priest. Developing…

****UPDATE**** My sources stick to their story that the couple has called it quits. “No matter what stunt they pull to try to cover it up I know for a fact they’re not really together,” a source close to the couple said minutes ago.

****UPDATE****(4:00pm est) - One of Angie’s close friends confirmed to IUC minutes ago that Angie has been monitoring IUC all day today. So please, everyone give Angie a big IUC Hello!!!

****UPDATE**** (4:12pm est) - The stunning Sudanese woman lives in France and is 23 years old, IUC has learned.

****UPDATE****(4:27pm est) - IUC has confirmed Brangie was deep into adoption plans for two more children before they officially split - Developing…

****UPDATE****(5:20pm est) - IUC has confirmed that more children are on the way for Pitt. Developing…

****UPDATE**** (6:25pm est) - There is a connection here to Mel Gibson’s wife Robyn Gibson. Developing…

****UPDATE****(7:48pm est) - Lots of legal threats from both sides. Who is the young man (around 24)Angie was seen with six days ago? And what was he doing with her so late at night?

****UPDATE****(8:36pm est) - Brangie limo driver speaks out to IUC - stay tuned for post in next couple of days.


I don't know what to think, but I'll stay tuned and report anything I'm hearing!

12 comments:

Salina said...

The updates are so back and forth. LOL!

Not sure what to think...

Crazy if it's true, though.

Anonymous said...

those two gross me out. too bad for the kids, whatever is going on.

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh Keep us updated!
~Hillary

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea. Verrry interesting!

Barb D. said...

Other than how sad this would be for their children, I don't find this heartbreaking at all. It always appeared to me that Angelina called all the shots. It didn't strike me as an equal partnership, and I feel like Angelina has the Svengali role.

Nikki, I know you don't like Jennifer Aniston, but I ALWAYS thought she was a better match for Brad!

Unknown said...

Barb - you took my thoughts and articulated them perfectly! I've enjoyed the Brangelina hoopla - but I dunno....

It would be sad for the kids, that's for sure. I'm SO curious to see how this will play out.

I can't BELIEVE that there's speculation she's preggers again. VERY Octo-Mommy of them (her?) if it's true...

Amy said...

Ooh how juicy! I wonder what's really going on. This will be intersting to watch play out - and how interesting that they are married? I wonder if that's really true?

But no matter how much I will enjoy watching this play out, I will be sad for the kids. I hope this isn't too hard on them. And certainly there would be no way either of the could adopt another child in the midst of this, is there?

MG said...

Shame it's taken Brad so long to find out about her nasty ways. I still stick to the belief that she did it because she could. Brad and Jennifer were having problems and that's always a way in when you want someone else's man.

Anonymous said...

i think brat is and idiot for staying with her for so long she never respected him and she dose not love him she uses him like a dog shame on brat for allowing her to treat him like trush i hope they slip for the seek of those children that they see their father been treat it like that shame on them for been bad example

Anonymous said...

FINALLY THIS STARTED BAD WITH THEM CAUSING A LOT OF PAIN TO JEN WITH THEIR CHEATING I HOPE ANGELINA WILL GET WHAT SHE DERVES WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ANGIE YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON SHAME ON YOU SELFISH B. BRAD GOT WHAT HE DESERVE ALL READY FOR PUTING UP ALL THIS YEARS WITH A CRAZY SELFISH WOMAN LIKE ANGIE BUT IS TIME THEY SPLIT THEY ARE NOT A GOOD COUPLE SHE DOSE NOT CARE OR RESPECT HIM AND SHE ONLY ADOPTS TO FEEL LESS GUILTY FOR ALL BAD THING SHE HAS DONE SHAME ANGIE YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FINALLY.

Anonymous said...

Interesting story, that is for sure. But am I the only one who likes to see B and A together? To me they make a good couple. And yes, Angelina for sure has some crazy background. But overall it seems to me, that they are just having a rough spell in their relationship. Heck, wouldn't you feel overwhelmed after having twins? Eveybody knows how much stress a hand full of kids are, even if you do have help. I clearly remember the time when I fought with my hubbie and called my brother afterwards...

That being said, I am ROTFLMAO about the Octomom comment. Doesn't she look like Angelina too?

CGSChristine

Unknown said...

Christine - I've been reading this story too much and have been remembering "the crazy." But I do like them together. I hope this story is bullshit. Jen is meant to be a real bitch. And regardless of whether Brad & Angie ever break up - I don't think he'll ever go back to Jen!