Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mel's Girlfriend Knocked Up?

I know this totally dates me, but I loooved the movie "Tequila Sunrise." There was NO ONE hotter than Mel Gibson in 1988.


But now when I see the trailer I remember how stunning Michelle Pfieffer was in 1988 and I think "Why didn't I notice how hot Kurt Russell is?!" When I look at Mel in that clip all I see is a creepy, anti-semetic, uber-religious drunk.
Photobucket
Here's creepy Mel with his girlfriend, Oksana. The National Enquirer is reporting that Oksana is pregnant with Mel's baby.

“In late April, Mel gathered his children at the family home in Malibu and broke the news that Oksana is pregnant, and he expects them to accept the baby as a new sibling,” an insider said.

“They are quite upset,” the source revealed. “Even though Mel assured them the pregnancy was unplanned, they’re furious with him and say they’re going to take steps to protect their inheritance, which they feel is in jeopardy.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that about him too...CREEPY!

Char-

Unknown said...

i think creepy and then it's immediately followed by...asshole!

Anonymous said...

oh please . there is nothing anti-semite about Mel. I cant believe that if you criticise a jew you are called anti-semite.
American-Jews are destroying America.

Anonymous said...

His new GF looks a bit like Octomom. He is just kind of creepy.