Tuesday, May 5, 2009

American Idol Top 4 Recap

Photobucket
Rock night? I wonder who will thrive? Allison and Adam? Let's see....

Adam - Kind of karaoke, but it looks as though he's lost weight since last week. Right? It's a good vocal, but other than being theatrical - it was just ok. IMO. Whatever, Randy. Adam's performance was "Led Zepplin Does Broadway!"

Allison - She looks great!! Good song choice, I think. In year's past, she would be the winner. Isn't it awesome that we've FINALLY gotten to a season where all 4 are really talented?

I'm not even going to comment on these duets. AWFUL. WTF?!

Kris - Ugh, I'm baised. I LOVE Kris. I love him. But, I think it's safe to say - he'll be in the bottom two.

Danny - again, it's not that he isn't a good vocalist. I'm just ready for Danny to be gone. He thought he was REALLY good, it seemed.

Hm. That duet with Allison and Adam was awesome.

I honestly don't know who is going home tonight! I really WANT it to be Danny, so that's how I'm going to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way. Danny is so not going home. It will be Kris tonight. He did look hot last night though. Adam is taking this season. I will put money on it.
~Hillary

McMrs said...

Danny was awful last night, he deserves to go home!!

Sara said...

I hope it's Danny going home, I am SO over that guy! Also, I disagree (with Kara?) that nobody was thinking Broadway when Adam sang. He sounds like Robert Plant, but his note placement is *too* good and he holds the last note of every phrase a little *too* long - very musical theater to me. I love him, but I love musical theater. :)

Unknown said...

i've not liked danny since the beginning...he makes me want to vomit he's so into himself. and i really don't like his voice, dime a dozen white boy soul singer. IMO. and as much as i love adam, last night was a tad broadway...but i still love him and think he owns it. i love allison too, she's got it going on. no opinion on kris