Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back To Reality

I'm back!! Vacation was amazing. I actually relaxed! Well, I relaxed as much as one can with her weiner kids present. But my parents were there and they're so awesome with the boys, so really, I did relax.

Don't laugh, but I went to see "17 Again" today. You know I'm all over Rob Pattinson, but Zac Efron is SO pretty I can hardly stand it! Is it wrong that throughout the entire movie I wanted Zac and Leslie Mann to make out? I was DYING for it! *sigh* But then Zac turned back into doughy Chandler Bing and all chemistry was gone.

Thinking about Matthew Perry always makes me think "Chandler Bing" which then IMMEDIATELY takes me to Chanandler Bong. MISS Chanandler Bong. Seriously, I'm dying laughing right now. Oh, I miss Friends.


Here's a pic of me with my beautiful boys from our last night of vacation.
Photobucket

Look for my American Idol recap and lots more tomorrow!

xoxo
Nikki

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i can never get enough friends re-runs :) that was the perfect show

Elizabeth said...

awww I miss Friends too! Miss Chanandler Bong...sooo funny. I wanted to see 17 again but no one will go see it with me..LOL I had to borrow a friend's kids just to go watch HSM3 to see Zac Efron...oops did I just admit that. LOL Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of you and the boys...soooo nice!

Glad you're back blogging...can't wait to see more.

xoxo
Char-

Anonymous said...

LMAO at Chanandler Bong. OMG LMFAO. Hilarious.

Great pic of you and the boys. You dress them so cute. Stylin'!
~Hillary

Salina said...

OH MY!!!
I LOVE LOVE that pic of you and the boys, in your shades, on the beach!
FRAME WORTHY!!!!