Tuesday, April 28, 2009

American Idol Top 5 Recap

Kris - I love that Jamie Foxx loves him so much! Great song choice AGAIN for Kris. I really hope he makes it to the finals. I don't know if he can beat Adam...or if he should beat him, but I think he deserves to be in the finals.


Allison - Wow. What a great job. Regardless of whether or not Allison wins American Idol, she's got a singing career ahead of her. What a beautiful voice.

Matt - Ummmmm.....not loving it. I'm thinking Matt is going home this week. The end was better than the beginning, but not good enough.

Danny - Am I the only one who is bored with Danny? I think he sang really well, but I'm just not that into him. I found myself thinking, "ooh - Adam is next!" the whole time he was singing.

Adam - I don't love the arrangement but does it even matter? WOW! He's a star.

1. Adam
2. Kris
3. Allison
4. Danny
5. Matt

6 comments:

Sara said...

I agree with you on most. I thought Allison was amazing and Simon is an idiot and a jerk. She has more soul in her pinky than everyone else combined. I was skeptical about Jamie Foxx, since there's nothing Rat Pack about him, but he seemed to pump their egos when they needed it. Good night!

McMrs said...

I thought Jamie Foxx was their best mentor so far!
I totally agree with you on everything, except Kris..i was not loving it last night. I think it was the arrangment :P

Anonymous said...

I like it when the mentors take the role seriously and you could tell Foxx really enjoyed coaching them. I think Danny is boring too but I must respectfully disagree about Matt. I thought he was awesome. But Adam will still win.

Fonda

Barb D. said...

I was shocked to see Jamie Foxx as the Rat Pack mentor, but I LOVED him!

I think at this point in the competition, everyone has their favorite person picked out, and I don't think anyone is going to change their mind now about who is the best. I actually thought the whole night was pretty good.

For me, I was watching a singing competition up until Adam took the stage. Then I felt like I was at Adam's show. He makes me happy all over!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who is not crazy about Adam? Maybe it is because he keeps sticking his tongue out whenever he does his screechy high note. Men who do the tongue thing just give me the creeps...

Overall it was a really good night though! Liked it!

CGSChristine

Anonymous said...

We were driving home from LA yesterday and was listening to Gun's N Roses. Adam totally sounds like Axle Rose, but then Frank throws out there that it would be BAD if slash came out and started playing while Adam was singing....guess who the new guest is next week. SLASH!!!! Frank is psyhic...lol. I can't wait for tomorrow.
~Hillary

Adam is my hero. Danny is boring me, but I still love him, but I agree with Barb that Adam makes me happy all over. I wish he wasn't gay.