Friday, March 6, 2009

MIA Clears Things Up

Photobucket
Upon hearing that it had been reported that her new son had been named "Ickett," M.I.A. has issued the following statement:

BABY NAME!
MY BABY IS NOT CALLED ICKITT, PICKIT OR LICKIT THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THE HOLLYWOOD PRESS. HES A BABY , HE DONT NEED PRESS!

I DIDNT RELEASE THE BABY NAME BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK IT WAS NEWS!!!!

BUT I WILL BE BACK WITH SOMETHING NEWS WORTHY SOON , TILL THEN GO PICK ON APPLE, SATCHEL AND MOON UNIT.

LOTS OF LOVE STICKIT!!


Love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! She's very clever, I love that she signed off with 'STICKIT'.

- Sandra

Amy said...

ROFL! That's great!!! Good for her!

Anonymous said...

I am pretty relieved, and I'm sure the baby is too!

Anonymous said...

She sure is witty! Love it!

CGSChristine

Anonymous said...

Who is she?
~Hillary