Monday, March 30, 2009

Cannon Won't Touch A Dime Of Mimi's Money

Photobucket
Mariah Carey's husband, Nick Cannon, has taken to his blog to fight back against rumors that he's having trouble paying for his diva wife's engagement ring.

"It was this craziness about me being broke and being sued by my jeweler! Ridiculous! I just got like three new major multi-million dollar deals in the last two months. And I ain't even finish yet... But now I'm broke, okay!

"Where do these people get this stuff? First off, I wish my wife's ring did only cost $500,000, that would have been a deal!

"Do your research and you will see how much I really paid for it. When my wife and I first got married people were lying and saying the ring was used or that I re-gifted it! So after we cleared that up, almost a year later they come with some more ring drama.

"I would spend every last dime that I have ever made on my wife, she deserves to be showered with extraordinary gifts and as long as I live I will spend all my money on her and never touch a dime of hers."


Riiiiight.

3 comments:

michellewp said...

I'm sorry, he just sounds like an idiot.

Marlena said...

Although I do believe him that he's not broke... come on. Like he'll NEVER spend a dime of her money. For one they are married now, it's THEIR money. Especially with the lifestyle they lead, how in the hell can he say that he'll never use her money?

Dice said...

From the looks of her you'd think she'd be eating those cookies instead of wearing them. That girl hates to waste food.

http://www.thefamousphere.com