Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Denise: Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Ugh. I really hate to even give Denise Richards mention at all but come on! She is such a LIAR! You have to wonder why in the hell Richie Sambora hooked up with her. Well, I guess we DO know - glug glug. Heather Locklear must be so pissed to be repeatedly mentioned in conjunction with Denise.
Photobucket
DENISE Richards claims to be "setting the record straight" on her new E! reality show, "It's Complicated," but several sources who know the actress say it's a record that she's making up.

On the show, Richards says more than once that she's no husband stealer, claiming that she and Heather Locklear weren't friends for months before she started dating Locklear's estranged husband, Richie Sambora - and that the relationship started only after Locklear and Sambora split.

But a Locklear pal says otherwise.

"Heather has phone records that prove Denise was calling Richie while Heather was still married to him," our source said. "Heather was such a good friend to Denise. She gave Denise clothes and offered her a shoulder to cry on when she and [now ex-husband] Charlie [Sheen] split up - there are even photos in the press of Heather taking Denise out after she and Charlie split. And then a few weeks later - not months - Denise starts dating Richie.

"For Denise to claim that not only did she not initiate contact with Richie but that she and Heather weren't friends for three months before she took up with him, well, that's just absurd and an outright lie.

"Denise also claims she's still friends with Richie - which is not true. He doesn't speak to her at all."

Sambora dated Richards briefly last year.

On her show, Richards also says she has five dogs, four cats and three pigs. But an insider said, "Please - she has over 20 dogs, five cats, three pigs and several guinea pigs. Her place is like a zoo. She collects animals."

A rep for Locklear didn't return our detailed e-mails and calls.

Richards, via a rep, told us: "I will not respond to these tireless rumors. It's such old news. I will say I have 10 dogs. Is there a law against having a lot of animals? My family loves animals, I live on a ranch, and I provide a great environment for them, so I am not sure why there is so much drama about how many animals I have.


(Source: Page Six)

4 comments:

Stacee said...

Home wrecker!
I used to think she was sooo pretty but now I realize it's only in pictures, she does not look that good all the time. Most of the time she looks like Skeletor.

Marlena said...

I never thought she was pretty. However I kind of feel bad for her in a way. We all know that media spins stories and even makes things up. It's obvious that the media hates her. Do I think she's a homewrecker? Maybe. But hell look at Angelina Jolie (I'm not talking Brad either, but Billy Bob). She was a homewrecker too and everyone loves her!

Stacee said...

Not everyone, I hate that homewrecker Angelina too!

Anonymous said...

Denise is a vary Pretty Lady, beautiful eyes, long blonde hair & a killer body. Sweet.