Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AI Finale Tonight + Adam's Cute Boyfriend

Photobucket
Helloooo Adam Lambert's boyfriend! How cute is he?!

I'm really excited for the AI Finale tonight. Apparently it will break down like this:

1. Adam and Kris will each reprise a song from this season. Adam is expected to do "Mad Love" and Kris will perform "Falling Slowly" again. Both great choices.

2. Next will be Simon Fuller's choice (he's a producer)

3. Finally, leaving the worst for last, it will be each contestant singing their "first single." They'll each be singing a different song and they'll be allowed to rearrange the song but can't play instruments.

I'll post my comments from the show first thing in the morning. I'd LOVE to hear yours, as well!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OK so now I am in love with Adam and his BOYFRIEND! Holy squishable.

I can't wait for tonights finale.

kim8424 said...

I still can't stand Adam. I've never liked him. I really want Kris to win. Adam just sounds like he's screaming all of the time.

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for tonight. My vote is for Adam, but I hope he tones down the screaming.
~Hillary

Anonymous said...

As much as I cant stand Adam Id rather him win. He can deal with the stupid AI crap and Kris can get a real record deal!