Monday, April 13, 2009

New Moon in Full Swing

Photobucket
New Moon is filming and pictures from the set show a cast and crew looking happy to be back together. Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson(Edward) filmed their first scenes together late last week. There's still scuttlebutt that Rob and Nikki Reed (who plays on-screen sis, Rosalie) are hooking up, much the the chagrin of Twilight purists.
Photobucket
In other New Moon news, Michael Sheen has been cast as Aros! Sheen is best known for his role as Tony Blair in The Queen and David Frost in last years Frost/Nixon. I LOVE Michael Sheen and am so excited to see him in New Moon! While I LOVED the first movie, I'm excited with the way New Moon is shaping up with the hiring of Dakota Fanning, Sheen, and the hunky wolves - not to mention the superior looking makeup for the vampires! I hate to wish away the summer, but I'm excited for November when the flick is scheduled to hit theaters.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not wait for this movie!! I am re-reading the book again. I can't help myself :O) The Alex Miraz is so damn hot!
~Hillary