Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mayer Encouraged Jess' Spirituality

Photobucket
Oh man, if this is true it's so sad but kind of funny at the same time. According to Page Six, when John Mayer dated Jessica Simpson, he evidently liked how she looked more than how she talked. "John used to tell Jess all the time, 'I'm really attracted to your spiritual side,' " a friend tells us. "He'd tell her that every time she opened her mouth to speak. It was a nice way of basically saying, 'Just sit there and be pretty, and don't ruin it with talk.' The sad thing is she started to tell people, 'I'm working on being more spiritual,' and then just sit there quietly."

Now that Jess has been dumped from her country label, I wonder what's next?

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my, this is funny and sad, you are right. Poor Jess.

Anonymous said...

lol. Better "spiritual" than stupid & chatty.

Anonymous said...

That is cruel. Like he is any better.
~Hillary

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I totally believe this one. From what I've read (Lainey) he's a king sized douche anyway, so I wouldn't put it past him.

Fonda

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I TOTALLY believe it, Fonda!