Monday, March 16, 2009

Paltrow on Joaquin Phoenix

Photobucket
Last week I saw Joaquin Phoenix's latest (last?) movie, Two Lovers, co-starring Gwyneth Paltrow. It was awful. HE was awful. I'm now convinced that if Joaquin's "Bye Good" from acting into hip-hop is either a hoax or it's a mandate from The Screen Actor's Guild upon seeing this movie.

His co-star, Gwyneth Paltrow isn't sure what's up but she doesn't think he's quit acting. She tells MTV, She tells MTV, "I think that there might be some other explanation or something going on.

"I'm not quite sure what, but I can't believe that he's really going to quit [acting] forever to become a rapper. It seems odd."

Asked if she had any advice for Phoenix on his burgeoning hip-hop career, Gwyneth - who is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin - added: "Hmm ... maybe to go live in the projects for a few years to get some authenticity, maybe."


Love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he has the potential to be such a great actor. He's certainly done some movies that were fantastic...others that you just wanna forget about. I don't understand this 'new thing' he's doing right now...he just looks and acts totally freaky!

Char-