Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Linds & Sam's Weekly Break-Up

Photobucket
According to British sources, Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan broke up (again) on Sunday night in London. It's become a weekly thing!

A source tells Britain's The London Paper, "Lindsay was crying in the bathroom, although Samantha didn't look too bothered, and continued playing away on her guitar.

"When Sam attempted to leave, Lindsay really started to go for it.

"She chased after Sam shouting: ‘Where the f*ck are you going? I can't believe you've just brought me to this skanky place and then dumped me. Every fucking weekend you break up with me by text message - How do you think this makes me feel?

"'And you left me crying on the bathroom floor on my own. You got me into this fucking mess. It's all because of you. Happy f***ing anniversary Samantha!'."

Sam then screamed back, "Yeah, happy f***ing anniversary Linds!"

The source continued, "Lindsay looked a mess – she had make-up running down her face. She seemed unwell and was really skinny."

4 comments:

atky2000 said...

Maybe Katie Perry can swoop in and help Linds pick up the pieces of her overly dramatic life?

Unknown said...

Why Katy Perry?

Anonymous said...

Lindsay is such drama? If I was Sam I would break up with her too.
~Hillary

Anonymous said...

Holy cow is she skinny!!!
-Rachel