Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor Dumps 2 Girls, Still Ends Up With One

Photobucket
I haven't been watching The Bachelor at all this season, but so many of my friends have been that I decided to tune into the finale last night. Wow!

The finale itself was annoying and boring. Jason lamented over his predicament the entire 2 hours. Then former Bachelorette and the breaker of Jason's heart, DeAnn, showed up to throw herself at him and when that didn't work she offered him some sage advice, "Follow your heart. Well, no, don't follow your heart. Lead your heart."

WHAT?!?!

No wonder he was confused.

So he decided that Molly was the "wild card" and that he needed to go with Melissa. When he dumped Molly she told him over and over that he was going to regret his decision. Fast forward 6 weeks and he sure did! Bachelor host, Chris Harrison kept teasing that the "After The Final Rose" segment was going to be held in an intimate setting because of the delicate nature of what was going to happen.

Jason decided that Melissa wasn't the girl for him and that Molly was right - he did regret his decision. Melissa cried, was mad, gave back the ring. Molly was confused but happy and the show ended with......

Jason making out! AS ALWAYS.

Personally, I think Molly was the right choice all along. I could tell that in the 2 hours I invested in the process.

Did you watch it all season? What do you think?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it all season. I caught a few of the last episodes, and watched last nite. I did fall asleep just before his reunion with Molly...damnit! I think it was all stupid!!! I just ask myself 'why?'. I mean, what is the track record for 'forever' with this show?

Char-

Jackie said...

I didn't watch it all season. I haven't been into the Bachelor since Season 1. And I can't believe I wasted an hour watching the first hour of it. I turned it off and went to bed.

Anonymous said...

ok you lost me!

amy said...

I just feel sad for his son being caught up in this crazy mess!

Moria said...

I like you did not watch all season but with all of the hype tuned in last night...

What a crazy turn of events and I just felt so bad for those girls.

I feel asleep before they brought Molly back out but if I was her I would have said..."Sorry about your luck!"

Anonymous said...

I don't get ABC with DishNetwork, but a recap was played on the radio show I listen to in the morning on the way to work. It sounded like it was pretty entertaining though..lol
~Hillary

Barb D. said...

I definitely got sucked into The Bachelor this time. I just loved when Jason told the host that the reason he was breaking up with Melissa was because since they got back to the States, things were so different . .. their chemistry just wasn't the same. Well, No Shit, Sherlock!! You're back in the real world and no longer going on fatasy dates.

I ask myself why I watch this stupid show and yet I know now that they've announced that Jillian will be the next Bachelorette, I'll watch it too.

Anonymous said...

I loved Melissa from day one. Never could get into Molly and her fake innocence.
Dont think you could get the real picture of the two from just the finale.
I was terribly disappointed in the outcome but I assume it was best for Melissa to see what an ass he was before she married him.

Anonymous said...

Well I got to watch the After the Final Rose yesterday online..well Part 1 anyway...and I felt so bad for Melissa. She made some very good points though.

~He didn't want to fight for their relationship
~First time he felt different and he just wanted to back away

I think its all because that bachelorette DeAnna (or whatever her name is) screwed with his head when she told him that she made the wrong choice and went for the fun one and should have chosen him who she knew loved her.
~Hillary