Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hilarious: Dustin Hoffman

In an effort to bring myself out of Chris Brown/Rihanna violence overload I checked out this video a friend sent me. It had me dying laughing. I don't know what Dustin Hoffman was promoting at the time and it doesn't really matter. This clip is HILAR. I've only heard wonderful things about how great Dustin Hoffman is during press junkets. While most get cranky, pissy and impatient, Dustin remains chatty, friendly and engaged. Such a class act!


(Thanks, Nat!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poor lady doing the interview..... she can barely breathe.

Unknown said...

Hoffman is always a class act.

Karey said...

OMG that was a riot!

Adie said...

that hilarious! love it!

Anonymous said...

I keep watching it over and over. It's too funny! I can only imagine the producer is behind the camera telling them to "cut" and they just keep on going with it. So hilarious.

atky2000 said...

He really does look fit. Was this press for Last Chance Harvey?