Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chris Brown/Rihanna: Shocking Police Report

From TMZ.com. This makes me SICK.

FOX 11 in L.A. obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That is just the most horrible thing I have ever read. Sick, sick, sick!

Salina said...

WOW!
That made me feel sick to read it.
How do you go back to someone after that?
HOW?
That is scary!

said...

Sadly, as is the case with most abused women, her self-esteem is so low, she's going back to him. It takes a lot for an abused woman to finally realize she's had enough and to get out. It's very hard for people on the outside to understand that. They just think they're crazy or stupid. They're not...they're just beaten down and feel like they don't deserve or can't get any better. Even someone as beautiful and successful as Rhianna.

Jackie said...

Exactly what Tara said. As much as I hoped to hear Rihanna wouldn't go back, I can't say I wasn't surprised when I heard the rumors that they were back together.

Anonymous said...

OMG Rihanna was having a secret afair with someone at tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hBws1aEFDU

Anonymous said...

This is such a sick, sad story.

-Rachel

Adie said...

omg!

Anonymous said...

Wow I had no idea about this story. This is sick! I can't believe she is taking him back. I hope she wakes up.

Amy said...

It makes me physically ill to read what he did to her. She needs to get out!