Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry for the light posting and late start today. I am knee deep in my own version of Potty Training Boot Camp with Sam, my 3-year old. I'm bribing the child with a "Potty Basket," which is basically a huge basket I've filled with candy, Hot Wheels cars, Silly Putty, sunglasses and other random trinkets. Everytime he goes potty he gets something from the Potty Basket. And in an effort to get my older son to encourage Sam to go potty, everytime Sam goes, Jake also gets something from the Potty Basket. Only one accident yesterday - but it was a bad one. Ugh. I hate potty training. Honestly, it's the worst part about being a parent so far. So, I'm having a hard time focusing on gossip because literally every 30 minutes a timer goes off in my house and I'm asking, "Sammy, do you have to go potty? Are you sure? Let's just sit on the potty...." This week my life sucks.

Did you see Gossip Girl last night? How are you feeling about Chuck & Vanessa and Blair & Nate? I don't feel any chemistry between Blair and Nate - but I dunno, there's something very sweet about the coupling. But holy hormones, Chuck and V!! I totally don't buy a romance between the two characters - but they have great chemistry! I'm a Chuck-lover, tho....to me I think he could be boinking Dorota and it would be h-o-t.
Photobucket

Excited for American Idol tonight! I can't access my usual source to find out what this week's theme is. Anyone know? Tell me!

xoxo
Nikki

4 comments:

atky2000 said...

Boinking? I don't think i've ever heard you use that word before.

Unknown said...

I only write it. Never say it. I don't want to hear anyone else SAY it, either.

Anonymous said...

I think on Ryan Seacrest Twitter he said songs from top itunes downloads, but I dont know if that is real or not.

I was PISSED about Blair & Nate. What this crap is that? I do have to say, I LOVE Chuck & V. I just think she is gorgeous.
~Hillary

McMrs said...

Mmm chuck.... : )