Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chris Brown Proposing To Rihanna?


While most of us are hoping that Rihanna and Chris Brown really are taking a break from eachother, other sources state that Chris is planning a proposal!

The source says, "Chris is doing everything he can to show Rihanna he has changed.

"He made a mistake that he will never repeat. Chris is totally devoted and committed to Rihanna and if it's what she wants, he'll marry her to prove it."

Let's hope this isn't the case. Besides the obvious issues surrounding the Grammy's incident - they're WAY too young to get married!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh for Christ Sakes! I will never listen to another one of their songs if she accepts that proposal. I have two words for these too...well my post would be deleted if I typed it....use your imagination.
~Hillary

Anonymous said...

LOL I was younger than these two when I got married. We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. I'd give a little more leeway in that arena if it were anyone other than them.

Fonda