Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol Top 13

Photobucket
Well, what did you think of last night's show? I thought it was great. Most of the performances fell into the "eh" category for me, but still - the race is on! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are. Please leave them in the comments section. I wonder if we can find some way to fight over this?! ;-)

LOVED
1. Adam - I thought he was in a league of his own last night. Did you see the "scandalous" pictures of him and his boyfriend kissing? Personally, I thought they were hottt.

2. Matt - I've liked Matt from the beginning and I liked him last night.

3. Danny - I like him, I like his crazy dancing but I'm not over the moon about him.

LIKED
4. Kris - I really like this kid and think he's a cutie pie. I really don't use that term alot, but I think it fits him.

5. Alexis - I thought the judges were hard on her but I also got the vibe that SHE thought she was BRILLIANT. Maybe they were just trying to deflate an overblown ego?

6. Megan - Personally, I thought "Rockin' Robin" was the perfect song choice for her. I definitely don't see her winning, but I hope she stays around for awhile.

NEUTRAL
7. Lil - Didn't love the song, HATED the outfit with a passion.

8. Michael - I just have a hard time caring about this guy.

9. Scott - Ok, I understand that Scott is blind but it seems like his family loves him. Why in the hell do the allow him to sport THAT HAIR?!?! Honestly, it's distracting to me.

10. Jasmine - Boring.

Really Didn't Like
11. Allison - I don't know why I don't like her?! The judges love her. I didn't care for her at all last night.

12. Anoop - Week after week I find myself embarrassed FOR him when he performs.

13. Jorge - I laughed so hard when he said, "I didn't want to sing Micheal Jackson, "Bad," and Simon said, "But in a way you did." LMAO!!!

So my predictions on who will go home tonight are: Anoop and Jorge, but I could see Anoop getting enough votes from the girlies to stay and then I think Jasmine will go home.

6 comments:

amy said...

Anoop was awful and deserves to go home! I agree Kris is a cutie pie, but Matt totally does it for me and he's my fave so far!

Anonymous said...

YYEEESSSS I have been waiting for you to post your thoughts :o)

LOVED Danny Gokey. His look, his personality, and his voice.

Its a toss up between him and Adam. Totally two different singers, but something about each of them makes me want to replay their performances over and over and over.....

I am tied on my favorite girl too. Its between Allison and Megan.

I love chicks with raspy singing voices so Allison had my vote from the beginning. She kinda acts like/reminds me of a mexican Miley Cyrus, which I don't like, but her voice is just rockin' to me.

Megan is just a doll and totally has her own style and thats what I love about her. Oh and her tatoos. I am not too sure what to think off her little shake she does, but I don't know...at this point it makes me laugh and hasn't gotten too annoying yet.

So you really like Matt, huh? I like "him" as a person...not so much as a singer though. He doesn't really get me going. I found myself fast fowarding through him, Kris, Anoop, Jasmine, and Jorge...oooooh Jorge.

Michael (he is the dueling piano player, right?) He is so f'ing hot playing his piano and singing. I loved him but not as much as Danny.

~Hillary

Unknown said...

Matt is the dueling piano guy! Michael is the oil rig guy. I like Matt!

McMrs said...

i wrote my thoughts on my blog, check it out! i think we agree on alot =]

Anonymous said...

Ah Crap. I got them confused.
~Hillary

Anonymous said...

As much as I can't stand ADAM, I think he's going to go far in this competition.