Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Traveling Day

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm traveling today and I'm not sure what my wireless connection will be for the next couple of days. Fingers crossed I'll be able to blog because I know I still owe you all the ENTIRE recap of my weekend!

In the meantime, Facebook users please feel free to join my group "Friends of Nikkibgoss.com" I'm going to try to start getting more active with this group and would love to have more members.

If I'm not able to get online, check my Twitter updates. I might put some funny memories of the weekend there.

xoxo
Nikki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to post the picture of you and Sly!

-Mel

Unknown said...

I did! You can go back and view older posts or just click here:

http://www.nikkibgoss.com/2009/02/our-meeting-with-sly-stone.html

Doesn't he look like a stud??!?