Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Paris Wants A Puppy

My little boys favorite story right now is called "The Pigeon Wants A Puppy." I picture Paris Hilton playing the part of the pigeon when he says, "I WANT A PUPPY RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!"
Photobucket
THE Puppy Store on Melrose Avenue in LA deserves an ASPCA award. Over the weekend, spies said, Paris Hilton was on her way to a photo shoot and "wanted a puppy in the picture with her so it would look cuter." Hilton waltzed in and tried to buy a Yorkie but was rebuffed by an employee who said it was clearly "an impulse buy." Hilton, who has a menagerie of neglected animals, went "ballistic," we're told. "She started screaming, 'I love my puppies! I want my baby!' " - but to no avail. The store had no comment.

(Source: Page Six)

4 comments:

Stacee said...

haha I am so glad they didn't let her get a puppy.

Marlena said...

That is hilarious! Poor poor Paris.

Amy said...

Kudos to the pet store!!! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Poor dogs. Doesn't she have enough!