Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Katy Perry: HOT!

I have to admit that I LOVE Katy Perry. She was just on "The Young and The Restless" playing herself. Y&R is my guilitest pleasure. I never miss it!
Photobucket
KATY Perry's antics are now imitating her art. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer was partying at Villa in Los Angeles Saturday when the deejay spotted her and blasted the hit for the crowd. Perry, in a funky unitard, stood up on the banquette, leaned down and planted a lingering kiss on the mouth of a girlfriend in front of everyone, including Zach Braff and Donald Faison. "The crowd went wild," said our spy. Earlier, Perry hit a Gucci dinner for Rihanna at the Thompson Beverly Hills, where she let everyone know she was "currently No. 2 on iTunes, but No. 1 in Canada."

(Source: Page Six)

0 comments: