Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ivanka Trump: Class Act

I think Ivanka Trump is such a nice alternative to the Paris's of the world. She's gorgeous, she's educated, she's articulate. I always find it hard to believe she's Donald's daughter, tho, don't you?
Photobucket
IVANKA Trump says that as kids, she and her brothers Donald Jr. and Eric learned the tawdry details of their parents' scandalous divorce by reading The Post. The gorgeous blonde tells next month's Town & Country they found out Donald was caught carrying on with model Marla Maples from this newspaper. "We'd come home from school having read [about] them on the cover of The Post," she reveals. The most jolting possibly being: "Marla Boasts to Pals about Donald: BEST SEX I EVER HAD." Ivanka also takes a dig at her peers who don't work for a living: "I'm not the type to be eating bonbons all day. I just can't imagine anything worse than spending my day figuring out what I was going to wear that night." Meanwhile, she flew commercial to Aspen last weekend for the Annual Food & Wine Classic, but had an unexpected one-night layover in Salt Lake City due to storms. She slept at the Quality Inn and ate at Little Caesars for dinner with her $18 stipend from the airline.

(Source: Page Six)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Lady.

Anonymous said...

I love Ivanka Trump. She seems to real and down to earth and I agree, I can't believe she is Donald's daughter either. She's classy like her mother.