Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dita & George Michael Partner for New Single

Oooh...this might be kinda hot! Or it might be kinda....not. Is she singing or just appearing in the video? I've read both. I'm hoping that she's just appearing in the video and it will be as amazing as "Freedom" was to me. I know you remember THAT video!
What did you guys think of GM on American Idol?
Photobucket
Photobucket

George Michael is working on a single with the Dita Von Teese.

Von Teese, who was married to goth rocker Marilyn Manson from 2005 to 2007, revealed that she’s making music with the former Wham! singer - and said it will be highlight of her career.

She says, “I’m a huge Wham! enthusiast and this will be the highlight of my career.

“I’ve been perfecting my routine.”

35-year-old Von Teese, real name Heather Renée Sweet, is a popular American burlesque artist, model and actress.

1 comments:

Sara said...

To answer your question about AI, I thought he was really good but the song was SO depressing and hopeless...