Friday, March 14, 2008

Ed Norton: Huge Pain

Ugh! Edward Norton drives me so crazy! I WANT to like him. I want to include him on my Celebrity Boyfrriends List. But I can't get over the fact that he dated Courtney Love - for a long time. *shudder* But you're always hearing stuff like Page Six is running today, too. Edward Norton....it's such a shame!
Photobucket
THEY might want to create a new Oscar for Edward Norton: Hollywood's Biggest Pain in the Butt. Word is Norton is warring with Marvel Studios over the final cut of "The Incredible Hulk," which he wrote and stars in but is threatening not to promote. The temperamental star's rep denied any serious friction, insisting: "Edward was brought on board by Marvel as a producer, screenwriter and actor, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he has a lot of creative input into the postproduction process. His deal was for all three, and he takes those roles seriously." She would not elaborate on Norton's issues. The Oscar-nominated actor has a reputation for being difficult. Tony Kaye, who directed him in "American History X," charged that Norton reedited the flick to give himself more screen time. And screenwriter/director Joe Eszterhas cmhere2once cracked: "You don't want Edward Norton to star in your movie. He now rewrites all the scripts he agrees to act in." Universal Pictures, distributor of "Hulk," which debuts nationwide on June 13, had no comment. (Source: PageSix.com)

5 comments:

Serenna said...

I LOVE Ed Norton, although I had no idea he dated Courtney Love, where was I? He is most definitely in my top 5 list of celeb BF's, but I may have to reconsider after that tidbit.

Marlena said...

OMG he dated Courtney Love?? *shivers* I do admit though that in movies I tend to crush hard on him, haha.

Unknown said...

He was with her from 1996-1998. You guys were in what...middle school? Grade school? I was a college graduate! That's why I remember it! lol

Marlena said...

I was in highschool thank you very much!! haha. Sadly I was too busy with 'NSYNC and Backstreet boys to notice ANYTHING else.

Michelle said...

Don't worry Nikki - I got your back! I remember too!!!