Friday, March 6, 2009

"Rihanna Would Like This Over"

Photobucket
TV's Extra overheard and is reporting conversations they heard between Chris Brown, his lawyer Mark Geragos and Rihanna's lawyer, Don Etra.

A conversation between Rihanna's attorney Donald Etra and Chris Brown was overheard while they were standing in front of the microphone immediately following Brown's hearing this afternoon. Etra approached Brown and said, "I think Rihanna would like this over as quickly as possible. It benefits everybody."

Brown told Etra, "I'm a little confused on the terms of everything... and the proceedings and what's going on." Etra responded, "Mark [Geragos, Brown's attorney] will explain it and I'll explain it to Rihanna." Stepping in, Geragos said, "I've explained it to you that the best thing that could happen in this case is Don is involved. Didn't I tell you that?" Etra added, "And I would say to you that the best thing to you is that Mark is involved."


The judge moved Brown's request for a continuance to April 6. In addition, the judge did not grant a "no-contact order." Which means that it's perfectly fine in the eyes of the law for Chris & Rihanna to be together.

As much as I hate for any more pictures to be released...I almost wish the "horrific" pics of Rihanna from the day after the beating come out. It would serve Chris right and maybe (maybe?) it would force Rihanna to see what he did to her.

*sigh* Such a mess.

3 comments:

Salina said...

I know this is so sad.
But we are seeing real life before our eyes. So many abused women take the abuser back over and over.
And, even celebrities are not immune to it. It's a sad reality that someone who has so much going for her does not realize that she deserves better! And the cycle continues...

Karey said...

I agree Salina it is a very sad reality. I feel like she could lose a lot of respect from some of her fans if she chooses to stay with him after he did that to her. And really... if he was capable of it once he will do it again. He could have killed her and threatened to do so. What happens next time?

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.