Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dancing With The Stars Updates

Photobucket
Can you believe all of the injuries on Dancing With The Stars this year? Well, for now you can breathe a sigh of relief - recently rehabbed Steve-O will be back next week!

Since former Go-go Belinda Carslile got the boot this week, Steve-O is going to get another shot to boogy on. Steve-O admitted that he should have been more careful when rehearsing."

In other DWTS news, my girlcrush, Juliane Hough is nominated for the Academy of Country Music's Top New Artist of the Year and fans are allowed to vote online.

You can vote for Juliane as ACM Top New Artist of the Year here:

http://www.cbs.com/specials/acma/vote/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the website to vote for her, but then saw that she was up against the Zac Brown Band.

I had to vote for them because I LOVE their song "Chicken Fried". It's pretty catchy. Have you heard it?
~Hillary

Unknown said...

A song about Britney?! I can't believe I haven't heard it! ;-)

Anonymous said...

LOL I love Lainey!
~Hillary

Sara said...

I am so with you on the girlcrush Nikki. Did you notice last year the 'viewers choice' was to have her dance with her brother Derek? I'll bet that happens again. He's my other girlcrush, lol.