Friday, February 13, 2009

Tranformers 2 Opening June 26th!!

I know alot of people are excited for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. What's not to be excited about? Shia, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese, Megan Fox... Ok, I'm not excited about Megan, but alot of people are!

Airman First Class Andrew Riggs was lucky enough to be an extra on set who shared alot of scenes with Tyrese. He was cool enough to send me these pictures in exchange for letting you all see how COOL the AIRFORCE is! Hell yeah!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG! I'm so stoked for this morning. Loved the first one. This one comes out 3 days before my birthday! Yeah!

Awesome pics Nikki!

Anonymous said...

I will be first in line to see this movie! The 1st one is my all time fav. I can watch it over and over again.
Great pictures! Thank you!!

Hillary

Marlena said...

Can't wait for the movie! Those are some HOT guys and HOt photos!