Sunday, February 22, 2009

Red Carpet Round-Up

Love, love, love Natalie Portman. That pink is CRAZY perfect on her! I also think Evan Rachel Wood has a perfect score throughout the entire awards season. Love her dress tonight!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think Freida Pinto looks great tonight, too. I like it that she's wearing something not everyone could get away with but she totally pulls it off. I also didn't hate Miley's dress.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I want to like Anne Hathaway's dress so badly and I do...but the fit isn't right. And I love the bottom of Penelope Cruz's dress but the top is so ill-fitting it makes her boobs look funny, doesn't it?
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then there's Brad & Angelina. Love the dress, love the earrings, love the man.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Love all the dresses that you love too. I don't think someone older could wear Miley's dress but on her, I LOVE it. I don't like Anne's dress. Angelina looks great.

Sara said...

Miley: That dress is way too old for her! Pretty but just not youthful. Frieda Pinto: Beautiful dress, I wish her hair was down. I thought that about a lot of women tonight, including Freida, Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz. But some guys seriously needed haircute (Adrien Brody, Christopher Walken).

Salina said...

I think Natalie was best dressed!
I LOVE that dress on her!!!

Sparkleneely said...

Miley Cyrus' dress is a vintage Dior copy, but she just can't carry it off. She's too young and unsophisticated. But I would totally wear it...

Marlena said...

My best dressed for the night was Taraji P. Henson. I had NO idea who she was though! But I thought she looked AMAZING and I loved her dress and especially her necklace.