Saturday, February 14, 2009

Check it out!

Many readers of my blog know that we have some GREAT conversations and laughs in the comments section. One of my absolute favorite commentators is Scrotorr. He seriously cracks me up and also gives great exercise and hangover tips! Well, now he's launched is own site full of dark and strange humor. Check out his site!

I must say, tho, I thought he was a little harsh on Electric Boogaloo. I'd like to see a review of the awesomely fantastic 80's movie Skatetown USA from Scrotorr. Be kind. Patrick Swayze has cancer.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Scrotorr is hilarious! I love when he comments here ~ you never know what you are going to get. His site is hilarious and is a must read!

Anonymous said...

Love Scrottor and Love you! Seriously, its a great site, everyone should check it out for some laughs.

Anonymous said...

I love scrotorr and his sick sense of humor! I LOL @ it every time I check it out.

Marlena said...

I like to spend time over there too. They are too funny! Although sometimes they post pictures that make me want to poke my eyes out, lol. Like the hairy dude in his undies with all his guns and guitar hero guitars, lol.

Unknown said...

You know how hard it is to get a copy of "Skatetown USA"? I'd have an easier time finding a teacher that DOESN'T sleep with her students.

Rest assured, when I get a copy a review will occur. I'll be ordering this along with a few other cult faves next week.