Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blake Lively's No Paris

There's something about Blake Lively that I love. She's just so pretty, cute and hot at the same time. Know what I mean?

My dearly beloved was at the CW up-front in NYC this spring. He sent me a text that said, "Blake Lively is HOT. I feel like a perv." haha
Photobucket
BLAKE Lively does not want to be compared to Paris Hilton. The "Gossip Girl" star says the weirdest rumor she's heard about herself is that she acts like the heirhead. "Since I have a dog and blond hair, that must mean we're alike. It's a dumb thing to say. I don't think that makes us similar," Lively tells the new issue of Seventeen. "I don't know her, but I don't like being compared to anyone by somebody who doesn't know me. I'm my own person. I don't go to clubs, I don't party, I don't dance on tables and I don't like sex tapes."
(Source: Page Six)

3 comments:

Stacee said...

I love Blake! She's my kind of girl.

Anonymous said...

Smart answer.... I love her voice. It's really unique.

Anonymous said...

I would like to wrap her pretty blonde hair around my cock & you know the rest of the story. Oops. sorry about that sweet Blake darling.