Friday, June 6, 2008

Things Get Rowdy at Bravo Awards!

Who knew the Bravo Awards would get so rowdy?!
Photobucket
KATHY Griffin had an audience full of drag queens and D-listers in stitches Wednesday night when she hosted Bravo's A-List Awards at Hammerstein Ballroom.

She kicked off her raunchy rant with, "Can you believe those dumb [bleeps] at Bravo let me host a show?" Griffin came out lying on a piano in a purple gown, slamming teen stars and crooning, "Miley Cyrus will get a down-there virus."

Mariah Carey earned a lyric, too, with, "She's insane, marrying Nick Cannon . . . What is she, his aunt? His mother?"

The gift-bag-loving Griffin then ranted about how the "cheap" Bravo network didn't provide one.

"That mother[bleep]er George Clooney ruined it for all of us," she yelled. "He decided to donate his Oscar bag to some bull[bleep] environmental organization and ruined it for me."

Griffin, currently on the cover of A Bear's Life - a magazine dedicated to macho, "furry" gays known as "bears" - admitted she watched "Living Lohan" and is obsessed with Dina and Ali Lohan.

"I wish I could have had a manager mom out at clubs [bleep]ing guys to get me roles," Griffin cracked. "My mom's at home drinking a box of wine."

Actress Lauren Hutton, who accepted a lifetime achievement honor, slurred that she hadn't slept in 46 hours, rubbed her crotch with the big silver award and mumbled "sluts" on stage.

"Project Runway" winner Jay McCarroll caused a scene in the audience by screaming at "Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel in front of the other housewives, "You're the only one I love! The others are pretend rich!"

Among the awards given out were A-List Chef to Daniel Boulud and the A-List Everywhere Award, which went to Sen. Barack Obama, whose fellow nominees included Britney Spears, Ryan Seacrest and Nicole Richie.

The show airs on Bravo on Thursday.


(Source: Page Six)

4 comments:

Stacee said...

haha I would have loved to have been there. That's my kind of show.

Marlena said...

Now that sounds like fun! lol And I'm glad Barach won... how embarrassing if he had lost to Britney Spears, lol.

Anonymous said...

How fun.....

twiggfamily26 said...

Oh my Nikki! I TOTALLY LOVE Kathy Griffin!!!! She is seriously AWESOME!!! I cant wait to watch your Lauren Hutton video, I saw Kathy talking about it on Larry King! YAY YAY YAY!!