Monday, June 2, 2008

Rihanna's No Diva

Rihanna opens her mouth and you just can't help but love her more. It almost doesn't matter what she says - she always comes off as sweet.
Photobucket

Rihanna insists she'll never become a diva or have a drug problem.

The 'Umbrella' songstress says no matter how famous she becomes, she will never let success go to her head.

She says, "People really thought I was going to get out of my head and become some super diva chick and to this day that never happened.

"I don't ask for extravagant things like flowers flown in, or the room to be all one color."

The Barbados born singer, 20, also said she won't be "doing a Winehouse" and abuse drugs like the troubled 'Rehab' singer.

She also said seeing her father go through crack cocaine addiction when she was young has put her off illegal substances for life.

She added, "Because I've seen up close what an effect those things can have on someone, I would never want to put myself in that situation.

"It would be very careless and just not smart at all."

(Source: Showbiz Spy)

0 comments: