Thursday, June 5, 2008

Queen Latifah Engaged?

You know what I say about the Enquirer - almost always right.
Photobucket
Queen Latifah is engaged to her personal trainer Jeanette Jenkins and they're making wedding plans, according to this week's Enquirer. Latifah and Jeanette have been together for five years - they fell for each other while working out together in the gym. Jeanette has trained many celebrities and is the author of "The Hollywood Trainer Weight-loss Plan." Queen Latifah has been very secretive about their relationship because she is a spokesperson for a number of companies. Now that California recognizes gay marriage, Latifah feels the time is right, but she still plans to keep her private life very discreet, There will be no shouting it from the rooftops.
(Source: Janet Charlton's Hollywood)

5 comments:

Stacee said...

I love Queen Latifah, just love her!

Unknown said...

I do, too, Stacee! I think she's such a good actress and soooo pretty. And just so damn "likeable." I met some peeps from Cover Girl (she has a contract with them) and they all said she was super nice, very professional and everyone in her entourage calls her Dana. They (from CG) all call her "Queen," tho. I don't know why I find information like this interesting. lol

Andrea Kay said...

What I completely love about QL is that she's on the Jenny Craig comercials and she doesn't actually have to say she lost any weight. It's just like, 'I'm at my 'feelin good' weight'
Seriously, only the greatness of Queen Latifah could get away with endorsing a weightloss program without having to actually lose weight. Just. Love. Her.

Anonymous said...

Go Queenie go!!!!!

(I challenge anyone to watch her in Hairspray and not like her after that!)

Anonymous said...

OMG I was CLUELESS that she was gay! I had no idea!!

I just LOVE Queen Latifah! I have always liked her. She's funny, pretty... and most importantly, REAL.

Great for them!!