Thursday, June 26, 2008

Phish Reunion?

Oh boy, I know alot of people who would be really into this! Me? I was more of a Grateful Dead girl. I roll with a Dead sticker on my minivan. Not sure if that's lame or cool, but I promised my 19 year old self I would always have one on my car.

Anyway, there are always rumors swirling around about a Phish reunion, but the whispers are getting louder.
Photobucket

6/4/08 - Trey wants Phish back
On the heels of widespread rumors that Phish had their first conference-call in four years last Friday (3pm to 420pm), prime lyricist Tom Marshall has told PopMatters.com that "Trey wants to come back" and "No one wants Phish back more than Trey", that he has written more than 15 songs with Trey over the last four months, that the two have "a new energy, a spark", and that they are "bright-eyed and bushy tailed" and "like we're in 8th grade again".

(Source: http://www.phish.net/)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Nikki, I dunno about Phish either but you totally should have been at the Willie Picnic 2003 with us. The Dead was there. It was crazy.

Michelle said...

I'm a Dead Girl at heart, too. But I have to say Phish puts on a pretty good show. It's a bit smelly, lol, but still good!