Tuesday, June 10, 2008

On The Hunt

I'm off to do some much needed shopping with my mom today! On my shopping list:

1. White skinny jeans
2. This mascara at Sephora (thanks for the tip, Kamelia!)
3. A daytime clutch

I'm also going to be obsessing over the fact that I really, really want a new pair of Tom Ford sunglasses.
Photobucket
I have a pair now that I love. But...I've had them for a year and a half and I feel like it's time for something new. Of course, the ones I have are in perfect condition. Maybe I should accidentily sit on them? Is there a market for used sunglasses? *sigh* If I sold them I could finance new ones!

Oh well, what's the point of this post? The point is - I'm not going to be around to update much today. While I'm gone - tell me what your summer must-haves are! I'm dying to know!!

xo
Nikki

11 comments:

Stacee said...

I only have one must have for this summer, the ultimate hollywood accesory.... we're kind of hoping it's a girl.

Anonymous said...

Croc sandals -- they may not be very fashion forward, but they are definitely comfortable! Comfort is a must when you are carrying a little one with you everywhere!

Unknown said...

Noooooo Crocs!! lol

I got my daytime clutch on my shopping excursion today and also a hot white strapless dress that I plan to wear when we go out on the town next weekend!

I'm hosting 15 gossip-lovin' gals here in my hometown!! ;-)

Unknown said...

PS. I also got the Fiberwig mascara! I'll let you know what I think.

Anonymous said...

I want to know more about that mascara! And I LOVE those glasses. I think you should definetly get them. They are so you!
My must have this summer will be to find a cute top, that does NOT have an empire waist. I am sotired of seeing those everywhere.
Oh, and I am ordering one of those VS uplift jeans.
CGSchristine

Rachel said...

LOVE the glasses Nikki! So cool!

My must haves:

I really wanted a pair of tall heeled, strappy sandals in nude. I didn't find what I wanted within a reasonable price range, so I settled on a gorgeous pair of Jessica Bennett gold, shiny, strappy, stiletto heels. They're amazing...but now I can't decide if they're too dressy to keep?? What do you gossipers think?

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7440157.html

My other must have was one of those bathing suits that sucks you in in the middle. I got one, but it didn't suck me in as much as I was hoping.

I've been searching for a really cute, black sundress. I haven't found anything yet. The hunt is still on...

Unknown said...

Rach - I LOVE those shoes! You're bringing them next weekend, aren't you???

Kim said...

My only summer must haves are my flip flops of course, and I just got a super cute pair of white shorts.

Anonymous said...

Ahem! So uh, where is the review of Fiberwig mascara?

Unknown said...

The fiberwig mascara is GREAT! Totally love it! I love that it comes off with warm water, but doesn't smudge at all. It is AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

a sun dress that I can wear a regular bra with -- after nursing 2 kids, strapless bras don't do the job!