Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Engagement Chatter: JT and Jessica Biel

Is it so wrong that I don't want Justin Timberlake to get married? He's not even a Celebrity Boyfriend. But...you know...if he gets married it will dash all of my hopes for a Britney reunion! I'm only halfway kidding.
Photobucket
Justin Timberlake has fueled rumors he's set to marry girlfriend Jessica Biel after shopping for an engagement ring.

Sources close to SexyBack star Justin say he's planning to propose to Biel and is asking her close friends to help him choose the perfect diamond band.

A pal of Jessica's told the Chicago Sun Times newspaper, "Justin has been ring shopping, and we're talking serious, major Harry Winston-type shopping here.

"He has been quizzing Jessica's closest pals and associates, trying to get a take on the kind of engagement rings she has admired.

"The only comment I ever heard Jessica make was when she complimented a mutual friend's square-cut emerald ring - when a girlfriend of ours got engaged. It was huge!"

Justin's friends claim the former 'N Sync star wanted to take his relationship with 'The Illusionist' actress Jessica to the next level after their busy work schedules kept them apart for long periods.

It was last month claimed Justin, 27, was ready to marry Jessica, 26, on the privately owned Caribbean island of Mustique in the West Indies.

A source said, "Justin is 27 and thinking about marriage and kids. For the first time in his life he is feeling settled and has definitely decided to pop the question to Jessica."
(Source: Showbiz Spy)

3 comments:

Salina said...

WOW! I know somewhere down deep I have had hopes of a Britney reunion too. Craziness! But it does make sense that at his age he's feeling this way. But it seems like just yesterday he was with Cameron...

Anonymous said...

Jessica Biel is manlier than Justin, LOL!

Anonymous said...

If you ask me, I like that combo! Just look at them in the pic. I am at peace with it. lol For some reason Cameron always seemed to old for Justin. And altough I wish B.S. a good comeback, I the the Justin train has departed for her.
CGSchristine