Monday, June 30, 2008

Jay-Z Reacts to Winehouse's Kanye Attack

I'm sure you've heard (or saw) Amy Dirtyhouse's attack on a fan, shitty singing, gum spitting, Kanye-ranting performance at Glastonbury this weekend. If not, google it. Jay-Z says he doesn't know where the rant against Amy came from. Hmmm....I'm sure some of it stems from his comments at The Grammy's this year and also ALL THE CRACK SHE'S SMOKING.

Amy Winehouse stunned Jay-Z with her fiery temper at the Glastonbury Festival over the weekend (28Jun08) - after launching a scathing attack on his pal Kanye West.

The Brit has hit the headlines for attacking a reveler in the crowd at the English music festival during her spot on Saturday - but headliner Jay-Z was more put out by the singer's comments about West minutes later.

Jay-Z, who was watching her show from the side of Glastonbury's Pyramid Stage, admits he was a little upset when Winehouse turned on his "brother" during a rant in which she attempted to defend festival organizers for hiring Jay-Z as Glastonbury's first rap headliner.

She told the audience: "Imagine if it was a c**t like Kanye West! 'C**ts like Kanye' - should be his next album title!"

Jay-Z tells MTV.com, "She said something about Kanye late on (in her set) but I didn't hear it and I don't agree with it. He's my brother and the biggest artist on Roc-a-fella (records) right now.

"I guess I should hook them up because he's a great guy too. I don't know what the problem is - I don't know where that (comment) came from."


(Source: Showbiz Spy)

1 comments:

atky2000 said...

Kanye needs more classy people like Jay sticking up for him in the press!