Friday, June 6, 2008

Hayden Panettiere Kisses Girls!

There's something about Hayden Panettiere that really bugs me. And reading crap like this only makes me want to slap her across the face. But then I re-read it...what 18 year old AMERICAN girl is going to say "goofing about?" Unless she's Madonna-fying the way she talks, she's not. So...is the quote just totally made up? Eh, whatever. She still bugs me even if it is made up.
Photobucket
Hayden Panettiere has revealed she once shared a lesbian kiss with a female friend.

The 'Heroes' star said she experimented with her sexuality when she was growing up.

She explains, "It's great to be single. It's great to have boyfriends. Or girlfriends. There are occasions when you kiss your best friend growing up, having fun and goofing about. Like perfecting your technique."

However, the 18-year-old -- who is rumored to be dating her 'Heroes' co-star Milo Ventimiglia -- refused to talk about her love life.

She said, "People are more interested in who celebrities are dating than the events going in the world. I'm not shallow. And I'm not sharing."

The actress also revealed she doesn't care about paparazzi attention, and prefers to concentrate on her career.

"I think there are some people who like that sort of attention more than others," she said. "I used to walk my dogs in my pajamas and couldn't have cared less, but you become paranoid and you get worried."

Hayden last month revealed the female celebrity she'd most like to have an affair with would be Angelina Jolie.

(Source: Showbiz Spy)

6 comments:

Stacee said...

I don't know she probably did say that, she's "goofy" like that. She always tries to make herself look more mature and better than the other young stars. That's why I have a problem with her. I'm sure she is a closet freak.

Marlena said...

Angelina Jolie? How original. She does try and act more mature. And "while she was growing up". She's freaking 18. A kiss with your best friend at 12 to see what kissing is like is hardly constituted as "experimenting" with her sexuality.

Michelle said...

I'm more concerned with what she is doing to herself in that pic over her goofing about with friends. WTH?

cdh5433 said...

what r u doing you look like your picking your butt

Stacee said...

no underwear in sight, that's it her ass ate it and she's trying to get it back

Anonymous said...

OMG great picture.