Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Corey Feldman: "It Wasn't Michael"

Ugh. I do kind of feel sorry for The Corey's. But don't you still...in the back of your mind, think it could have been Michael Jackson?
Photobucket
BOTH Corey Haim and Corey Feldman say they were sexually abused as child stars - and the culprit was not their old pal, Michael Jackson, who was acquitted of sexual abuse charges filed by others. "People can say whatever they want, but it wasn't Michael," Feldman told GQ's Mickey Rapkin. "He and I have our own issues, but that wasn't one of them. The guy that did this to me was my assistant. I was still a virgin at the time. I hadn't even had sex with a girl. So for me it was just kind of bewildering." About his abuse, Haim adds, "It's something that will be addressed in my inner soul for the rest of my life, and it's something that truly affects me . . . It's just like, it happened, it's over, and move on. Let's move on to the next subject."

(Source: Page Six)

1 comments:

Stacee said...

Kind of weird that there just happens to be "someone else". I would guess Michael about all the others too.