Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Celeb Sighting: MTV Awards!

One of my very best friends, Ro, sent me this. Her cousin, who is a HUGE celeb lover (like us) got to go to the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday. Sounds like SO much fun, doesn't it???
Photobucket
So I just thought I'd share with you all my excitement!! So on Sunday me and my roommate went to the MTV MOVIE AWARDS in Universal City and it was better than I could have ever imagined. Those of you who know me pretty well should already know that I'm a PSYCHO when it comes to celebrities, I'll do pretty much ANYTHING to meet someone I really like ( I mean i waited 18 hours in line and slept on the streets of West Hollywood to meet Christina Aguilera for LITERALLY a split second). Going in my intentions were clearly to get as close to the front as possible and to meet as many celebrities as possible, and somehow that's exactly what happend. I don't know how it happend but somehow me and my roommate snuck down to the 8th row, sitting RIGHT behind none other than the PUSSYCAT DOLLS!!HEIDI MONTAG AND HER LOOSER BOYFRIEND!! BRENDAN FRASER!!

Meanwhile PARIS HILTON, RUMER WILLIS, PDIDDY, WILL SMITH, KATHARINE MCPHEE, SARAH JESSICA PARKER, JENNIFER HUDSON, CHRIS BROWN(MY FUTURE HUSBAND), RIHANNA, LINDSAY LOHAN, LIV TYLER, JONAH HILL, SETH ROGEN AND SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE KEPT PASSING BY ME!!! It was unreal I got to shake hands with and talk to the Nicole from the PUSSYCAT DOLLS, Seth Rogen from Knocked up, Jonah Hill from Superbad, Robin Antin, and if any of you guys watch the Real World I met Sarah and Kim( I literally went up to them like i knew them i just went right up hugged them and blabbed about who knows what)...Lucy Walsh and Landon Brown (Bobby Browns son) who ended up giving me his number and inviting me and my roommate to his birthday bash in up in some Hollywood Mansion...it was incredible!! Sorry its so long but I had an amazing time and just NEEDED to brag because it still feels so unreal!!!

0 comments: