Monday, June 9, 2008

Alba Pops

Jessica Alba had a baby girl this weekend. I'm mildy interested to know what she named her and after that, I don't care. I heard she's been offered NADA for pics of the bambino.
(UPDATE: The baby's name is Honor Marie Warren)
Photobucket

JESSICA ALBA has reportedly welcomed a baby girl into the world, becoming a first-time parent with her husband CASH WARREN.

The Hollywood couple are celebrating the birth of a baby girl, who was born on Sunday at Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai Medical Center, according to America's Us Weekly.

The tot's name and weight are as yet unknown.

The Sin City beauty married beau Cash Warren last month (May08) in a secret ceremony, failing to invite even close friends and family.

(Source: Showbiz Spy)

6 comments:

Stacee said...

don't like the name at all. I'm also seeing that baby was born on Sat, not Sun. But heck if I know.

Unknown said...

I don't like it at all, either. And yeah, I think you're right that it was Sat.

Anonymous said...

I'm actually surprised no one has offered her money for baby pics with how much she's been in the media over her pg.

Marlena said...

I do not like the name either, wonder what the girls nickname will be?

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the name. How did they come up with Honor?

Unknown said...

I don't like the name either. But I'm probably the last person to say anything about what other parents name their children.