Friday, May 23, 2008

Weekend Break

Hi guys! I wanted to let you know that my weekend started last night. Oh, so drunk out. Woke up dealing with waves of nausea. Craig made a McD's run. Took me an hour to eat my chicken biscuit, but it really made me feel better. Next I had to take my 2 year old to the Doctor. Diagnosis? Impetigo. SO Amy Winehouse! He has one little sore and can't be around other kids for 24 hours. Ugh.

Kanye tonight. I'm SO excited. What to wear?!?! Then off to enjoy the rest of the weekend on the Mississippi River. I'll be back with a vengeance on Tuesday!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Thank you to all of my friends in the military. I have so much respect for what you do.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you too, Nikki! Poor Sam. Give him a big hug! Have fun over the weekend. Oh, what am I saying? I know you will have a blast! christine

Marlena said...

Have a great weekend! I hope you can snap a few pictures at the concert for us! Better yet sneak backstage! lol

Stacee said...

I don't care what anyone says Amy Winehouse did not have impetigo. lol
I'm sorry poor Sammy does though.
Have a good long weekend, Nikki and take lots of pics.

Sara said...

I hope Sammy gets over it quick Nikki! McDs is also one of my favorite hangover foods. Can't wait for concert pics!