Wednesday, May 28, 2008

David Cook Dating Another AI Alum?

Wow! David Cook asked former AI contestant Kimberly Caldwell out on a date! On tv! I never thought she was much of a singer, but I kind of like her on The TV Guide Channel.

Photobucket

David Cook, is dating second season alum Kimberly Caldwell.

"She's great," Cook tells Extra. "So far, I've had a really good time with her."

Cook hasn't been shy about his interest in Caldwell. He even asked her out on the TV Guide Network.

"I'm just excited because I finally get to talk to you," he told her during an interview Wednesday night on the Idol Tonight show. "I've been hearing you say all these nice things about me all season, So I'm actually going to ask you to dinner right now."

Caldwell accepted, with a hug, telling the camera after Cook left, "I just got asked out on a date."

And while he's interested in her romantically, Cook admits he's not entirely familiar with Caldwell's music. "I knew who she was, but I can't remember a song that she sang," he told Extra. "I'm probably in the dog house now."
(Source: People.com)

2 comments:

Salina said...

I just had seen this! I LOVE it!
It makes David even cuter and I have always really liked Kim!
Hope there are more dates to come...

Anonymous said...

I dont remember Kim on Idol, but she is super cute! Go David!